- Church Wide Events
- Family Events
- Ozark Family Adventure
- Baptism - Adults
- Baptism/Dedication - Children's
phone: ext. 106
Premarital Counseling and Weddings
Congratulations on your engagement! Whether your interest is in just premarital counseling or in having a Heartland pastor officiate for you at your wedding (at Heartland or at another local site), you’ll find the info you need to get started below!
- Requesting premarital counseling and/or a wedding
- Step-by-step: our premarital counseling & wedding process
- Fees: what’s due & when
- What to expect: premarital counseling
- Planning your ceremony
- What to expect: your wedding rehearsal
- If you’re getting married at Heartland
- If you’re getting married at a different site
- Rehearsal dinners / receptions at Heartland
- BONUS: Enlisting Wedding Helpers
Resources for Couples
As you prepare for your wedding, you’ll also want to prepare for your marriage. The premarital counseling you’ll complete is one part of this – but we also encourage couples to get their marriage off to a good start by making use of the following resources:
- Heartland’s Couples’ Ministry Our Couples’ Ministry can help you grow (individually and as a couple) in your relationship with God and help you build a strong & healthy relationship with one another.
- Heartland Assist Heartland’s care & counseling team can help you work on your issues (whether that’s individually or as a couple) so that you’re entering marriage as healthy as you can be.
- Books, Podcasts and other Resources The pastor who counsels you can recommend specific resources that he/she feels will help you as a couple, so if that’s of interest to you, just ask in your counseling sessions.
Have questions that aren’t addressed in the info above? Please email our Weddings Team and let us know!