- A little active listen during the story of Hannah and Samuel
- We dedicated or baptized 44 beautiful kids today at Heartland. Parents were enco...
- GB kids are learning about how we can help others this month. Bring back your gr...
- Here comes the May fridge door. Ask your kids all they are learning about patien...
- Parents, use this Small Talk to help you be a faith shaper at home. This is what...
phone: ext 318
phone: ext. 318
Infant through Pre-K 5pm Coordinator
phone: ext 318
Creative Arts Coordinator
phone: ext. 113
Children's Ministry Pastor
phone: ext. 116
Children's Ministry Volunteer Coordinator
phone: ext. 320
Infant - Pre-K
Sunday’s at 9AM, 11AM and 5PM.
Our Great Beginnings program is for infants through pre-kindergarten.
The staff and volunteers of Great Beginnings hope to give children a first impression of a loving heavenly Father. We are also committed to making Heartland a safe place for kids.
Check out our exciting curriculum for 1 1/2 year olds and up – My First Look.
Great Beginnings focuses on these three truths:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
We teach these truths through crafts, music and storytelling. We would like to help families continue teaching these truths at home with the help of “small talk” available in your child’s classroom.
Nursing Mom? We have a nursing Mom’s room where you can watch the service via video.
Want to Learn More? A staff member would love to give you a tour and tell you all about our programs! Click here to email Angela.
Expecting a baby? We would love to know when your little one arrives. Please call or email Brooke Anderson at (913) 341-5820 ext 317 so we can welcome your new baby.
Children's Baptism and Dedication
9:30am-12:30pm Saturday, November 2nd at The Dock
November 2, 2013 at 9:30, 10:30, or 11:30HERE to register