- Service Times & Directions
- First Time Visit?
- About Heartland
- I Want to Grow
- I Want to Volunteer
- I Need Help
- About Heartland: History
- About Heartland: Beliefs
- About Heartland: Leadership Structure
- About Heartland: Money
- About Heartland: Constitution
- Beautiful Fight Campaign
- Who We Are: Core Values
- Where We're Going: Strategic Plan
- Staff Directory
phone: ext. 106
myHeartland is the church’s online community. Sign up for a myHeartland account and you will receive a username and password. Take a few minutes to fill out the details of your profile, upload a picture, set your privacy settings and you’re on your way to staying connected to the entire Heartland community.
- Update your own personal and family information.
- Post pictures for you and your family.
- Email other Heartlanders without having to know their email address.
- Identify your spiritual gifts, passions and abilities.
- Browse opportunities to serve in the church.
- Share personal information such as hobbies, activities and faith story.
- Let childcare staff know about your children’s allergies.
- Register for the enewletter and the online Journey Devotional.
- Communicate by email with entire groups and ministry teams of which you are a part.
- Upload files to be used by ministry teams.
- Register and pay online for trips and events.
- Set up recurring gifts to the ministry fund, the building campaign, or the benevolence fund.
- Download your latest financial statements.
- And so much more. Get started today!