- Service Times & Directions
- First Time Visit?
- About Heartland
- I Want to Grow
- I Want to Volunteer
- I Need Help
phone: ext. 102
phone: ext. 111
Care and Counseling
Assist is a comprehensive care and counseling ministry that provides prayer, relational support, and help in connecting those in need with the appropriate resources. Our staff members, pastoral elders and volunteers work as a team to meet needs as they arise within our community.
Care and Counseling 913.341.5820 ext. 330
The Assist Line can now be accessed through Heartland’s main number (913) 341-5820 ext. 330. You can leave a messageon our confidential help-line and one of our volunteers will return your call within 48 hours. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
To request prayer, you may click here to submit a prayer request or praise report and one of the members of our Prayer Team will pray for you.
Heartland’s Prayer Request Team is receiving many sincere requests for prayer, as these come in they are emailed to our team of dedicated pray-ers. Click here if you would like to join the Prayer Team.
Click here to read the document Dan referenced in his sermon on 12/30 about where as a church we land (in faith and practice) on the matter of divorce.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.784.2433
- Solace House Grief Counseling for Children and their Families: 913.341.0318
- Johnson County Mental Health Emergency: 913.384.3535
- Missouri Mental Health Emergency: 1.888.279.8188
- Adult Detox of Johnson County: 913.826.4100
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center Addiction Recovery: 913.676.2540
- Rape Crisis Line: 816.531.0233
- Kansas Crisis Line (Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault): 1.888.363.2287
- Domestic Violence Network: 913.262.2868
- Child Abuse and Neglect: 1.800.392.3788