Kanakuk KampOut is a 1-week, high energy, non-stop excitement, traveling Christian day camp experience from Kanakuk for 5 to 12 year olds! Every KampOut Kamper will see and hear that God is a loving father and wonderful creator who loves them and desires for us to love others.
Our counselors have been hand-picked for their Christ-like patience and sensitivity, and they are committed to creatively share the importance of a life lived for Jesus! Kids will have a blast flying down our zipline, scaling the climbing wall, bouncing in the incredible inflatables, and laughing at our crazy skits! Drop off begins at 8:40 am-4:00 pm.
Cost is $275.00 for the week. CLICK HERE for an overview of what a Kanakuk KampOut is like!
CLICK HERE to register through Kanakuk for the Heartland KampOut experience.
Kanakuk Kampout COVID Protocols include:
- We will have many activities outside where masks will be optional for kids. When kids and staff are in the building they will be required to wear masks.
- Kanakuk staff will be required to wear masks outside if they are in close proximity (less than six feet) of other staff or the kids.
- Kids and staff will sanitize their hands before and after each activity.
- Each station will be sanitized before and after each activity.
- Kanakuk staff will each have a negative Covid test before serving at Heartland.