MIX July 22-26!
move is headed back to MIX July 22-26! Mix is a 5 day camp conference in Siloam Springs, AR that takes place on the campus of the John Brown University. This summer, students entering 6-8th grade are invited to getaway for a week that they'll never forget! God shows up in big ways when we leave the distractions of our normal lives behind. Crazy worship, dynamic teaching, fun and creative games, and new friends can all be found at MIX! You don't want to miss it!
Do you feel pressured?
To measure up?
To be the best, the brightest, the prettiest, the funniest, the strongest?
To try harder, work longer, never let up, never give in and never quit?
Do you wonder what you are going to do with the rest of your life?
Does all your striving, all your efforts to keep up, to stand out, to be noticed, to make someone proud only lead to being tired, exhausted, burnt-out, worn-out, fatigued and weary?
If so, then Jesus has something he wants you to hear.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Join us this summer and let Jesus give you the REST of your life - for the rest of your life.
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Drawstring bag – full sized backpacks are not allowed in certain campus buildings
- Clothing for five days, including travel time (Suggested clothing: Athletic wear/comfortable clothes for various outdoor and gym activities; tennis shoes or comfortable walking shoes; swimsuit; light jacket for cooler indoor spaces.
- Personal toiletry items, including prescription medication
- Shampoo/body wash
- Bedding/sleeping bag to fit a twin XL dorm room bed
- Money for travel, the camp merch, missions offering, etc
- (optional) Snacks to share in the dorm room
- (optional) Athletic equipment for recreation time
Don’t miss out on the BEST week of the summer! Sign up early for the best rate! Price includes food, lodging and transportation.
Partial scholarships are available for MIX this year if the cost is a barrier to your student attending. Please reach out to Sagan Hundley for more information and next steps.
NOW - 6/2
6/3 - 6/22